He called Winne and Gladys Long sing and they sang like the sweetest birds in the sky and he called them to help us and called us paralyzed mutes. I hope that he gets punished for what he does to little boys and girls.
Thursday, 17 May 2018
The Singing Inspector's Visit
Im Gladys Armstrong and last week it was a normal day at school but the singing inspector came to our school and he is horrible.It's Mr Raymond,the singing inspector, he wears big knickerbockers and thick skockings like a hunting man. He had a red face and had golden curls on his head.He called everyone the hall to expect us. We did doh ray me tata tete.Then Mr Raymond called Benny and Charls to sing, they stood in front but never knew a song to sing.Mr Raymond Shoutout “What can you sing”. Charls said in a low voice we can sing Pretty Polly then sing it said Mr Raymond. It was horrible Charls and Benny pretty polly pretty polly in a squeaky voice.This was a waste time shoutout Mr Raymond.They send them to out it was embarrassing. Thats when he called Iris and I we were trying to hide but it was no help he saw us. I was shaking and he said “the deaf and the dum weres your voice girl” it was horrible he called us terrible names and it really hurt my feelings.
He called Winne and Gladys Long sing and they sang like the sweetest birds in the sky and he called them to help us and called us paralyzed mutes. I hope that he gets punished for what he does to little boys and girls.
He called Winne and Gladys Long sing and they sang like the sweetest birds in the sky and he called them to help us and called us paralyzed mutes. I hope that he gets punished for what he does to little boys and girls.
Labels:
Diary entry Iris Vaughan,
English,
Grade 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Mamo
ReplyDeleteIt was lovely to read your story about The Singing Inspector.I don't think that an adult should call young kids names.I feel very sorry that Mr Raymond hurt your feelings and I also think that he should get a big punishment for what he did.
Did you enjoy writing this old but fun story?
From:Mitchell
Dear Mamo.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree when you said " I hope that he get's punished for what he does to little boys and girls" it is very wrong for what he does. You are very good at writing blogs. I enjoy reading your blogs because it is very interesting and it makes seance and you can almost see the picture in your head, your blogs are amazing just like you!
Mamo I like all your describing word. i don"t won" to be in he"s class.
ReplyDelete